donderdag 6 juni 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Animals I want to See in the Wild

After my wonderful adventure in Uganda, Africa last year I still have a big wishlist of places to go. And wildlife to see. I got to see some wonderful animals there, like gorilla's, lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes and hippo's. I made a list of the animals I still want to see in the wild someday.

5. Tiger
My brother is taking a trip to India next year to see the tiger. If I had the money I would go too, because tigers are such fascinating creatures. So gorgeous and breathtaking.


4. Polar Bear
I woud want to go to the cold world where the polar bear lives. Just being surrounded by all the white, I think that would be amazing.


3. Orangutan
Apes are one of my favorie groups of animals and I always likes Orangutan's the most. Now I saw the gorilla's I have two favorites, but I would want to see them in the wild as well.


2. Grizzly Bear
I love all kinds of bears, but this is my favorite. Wonderful animal!


1. Killer Whale
My favorite animals, such enormous creatures with so much grace. I think it would be a mighty feeling seeing them in the wild.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Panda, koala, wolf, emperor penguin

Geen opmerkingen: