zaterdag 8 juni 2013

DVD Collection Update (3)

Five new Dvd's in my collection.

A guy on youtube keeps talking about this movie, so I just needed to check it out. "Warrior" with Tom Hardy, Joel Edgerton and Nick Nolte. Where was I when this movie came out, because it's amazing! It's also a steelbook so it looks great in my collection.

"That Thing You Do" is a movie I saw a lot of times, but I hadn't seen it in a while. I want to own everything with Tom Hanks in it eventually, so bumping into this film was just pure luck. Oh, and I don't get annoyed by te song they sing over and over again in this movie.

This movie never hit the theaters in my country, but I did know about it. Some great actors in this movie: Sam Worthingtn, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jessica Chastain, Chloƫ Grace Moretz and Stephen Graham. I actually watched "Texas Killing Fields" last night and it's pretty good.

I'm in love with the show "Sherlock". Or as fans call it: I'm Sherlocked! I just love the concept of a modern day version of the famous Sherlock Holmes stories. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are both perfectly cast. Season 2 is now on my shelve and I'm damn proud of it!

Haven't seen this one yet, but looking forward to watching both Ryan Gosling and George Clooney in "The Ides of March". Just the movie poster is amazing.

Geen opmerkingen: