donderdag 9 mei 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Brad Pitt Movies

He’s turning 50 this year, yes 50! Brad Pitt has been in the business for quite some time and he’s still going strong. He has a nice résumé and I decided to pick my five favorites. Here they are.

5. Twelve Monkeys
I especially like Brad Pitt in this movie. He’s gone mad! I always thought it was a unique story and a very strong ending as well.


4. Fight Club
It’s one of my brothers all-time favorites and he would be very mad seeing this on number four. “Fight Club” is not a movie for just anyone, but I like it a lot.


3. Inglourious Bastards
When someone has been in a Quentin Tarantino movie, it’s almost impossible to not have this on the list. Tarantino has an unique way of telling a story and Brad Pitt does a fine job as Lt. Aldo Raine. Especialy when he's trying to be a convincing Italian.


2. Babel
It’s the way the story is told, or actually stories. How they unfold and eventually come together like pieces of a puzzle. Fantastic film, a piece of art.


1. Se7en
This is Brad’s best. When I saw it for the first time, I thought it was pretty f***ed up. At least the killer in this movie was. It’s such an awesome film. And that classic line from Brad: “What’s in the box”? and the way he says it.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Burn After Reading, Interview with the Vampire, Snatch, True Romance, Sleepers, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Geen opmerkingen: