dinsdag 30 april 2013

50 Books Challenge Update - April

I'm finally back on track! I'm really happy about that, because being behind on my schedule feels aweful. This month of graphic novels was fantastic.


# 11. A Hard Goodbye by Frank Miller (Sin City # 2) - 5/ 5
# 12. Watchmen by Alan Moore - 3/ 5
# 13. A Dame to Kill for by Frank Miller (Sin City # 2) - 5/ 5
# 14. Days Gone By by Robert Kirkman (Walking Dead # 1) - 4/ 5
# 15. Miles Behind Us by Robert Kirkman (Walking Dead # 2) - 3/ 5
# 16. V for Vendetta by Alan Moore - 4,5/ 5

Average: 4,1

Favorite of the Month: A Hard Goodbye

I think I got out of my reading slump. I'm really excited about this theme of may:


I decided to ask for recommendations on goodreads.com and some of my friends responded and gave me some good tips. I also got some tips from people around me. The books that I choose all sound like amazing books, but are all not books I would pick up if they weren't recommended to me.

Geen opmerkingen: