donderdag 7 februari 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Animated Disney Movies (No Pixar)

I love Disney, everything that has to do with Disney. I listed my five favorite Pixar movies and Pixar characters, but I never made a top 5 of my favorite animated movies by Disney (Pixar not included). So here they are.

5. Bambi
This movie starts very depressing and sad, but it's one the most beautiful Disney movies ever made. And Thumper, OMG how cute.


4. The Rescuers Down Under
I've seen this movie too many times, but I have to rewatch it again! It's been to long. Fun characters, like Frank and Wilbur. I enjoy this film every single time.



3. 101 Dalmatians 
Puppies, lots of puppies. This movie made some different artistic choices, which didn't make Disney happy at first. But those artistic choices difference "101 Dalmatians" from the rest. With that I just love the dogs as well as the leading humans Anita and Roger. And Cruelle De Vil is a flamboyant villain.



2. The Lion King
I remember seeing this in the theatre when I was invited to a birthday party. A jawdropping movie experience I can tell you! I actually saw this movie in theatres again last year, when it was rereleased in 3D. And everytime I cry when Mufasa dies.


1. Beauty and the Beast
I don't think it will ever leave the top spot. When I saw this movie for the first time, I was a fan. I wanted to have everything from that movie, I wanted to be Belle and I sang every song every day. It's an amazing movie!


They almost made the top 5: The Jungle Book, Oliver & Company, Lady and the Tramp, Brother Bear

Geen opmerkingen: