donderdag 31 januari 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Quentin Tarantino Movies

I listed my favorite characters from Quentin Tarantino movies before, now it’s time for his movies. I saw “Django Unchained” last week and I realized again how fantastic Tarantino is as a director. He is my favorite, no doubt about that. Here are my favorite movies.

5. Inglourious Bastards
Something different but with typical Tarantino trademarks. Liked the multiple storylines and how they all cross. And what a great discovery, Christoph Waltz!!


4. Kill Bill Vol. 1
Who would have thought that Lucy Liu could play such a convincing scary and bad girl? My favorite scene is the one where the Bride meets up with Vernita Green in the kitchen.


3. Pulp Fiction
This is a cult hit for all of us who grew up in the 90’s (born in the 80’s). So many memorable and classic lines come from this movie.


2. Reservoir Dogs
Fantastic film. Even though the movie takes place in one location, at least most part of the film, it’s so good. Great characters, amazing plot and dialogue.


1. Kill Bill Vol. 2
Most people wouldn’t agree with me, I know at least one who wouldn’t, but I love this movie. This is my favorite, without a doubt. This movie is so good and, love the character development, the dialogues, opening monologue and the characters.


They almost made the top 5: Django Unchained

Geen opmerkingen: