donderdag 24 januari 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Funny Guys

I made a list for funny ladies a long time a go, so it was about time I made one for the guys. So here they are.

5. Adam Sandler
This was my go-to-guy when I needed a laugh. But now his movies are a little bit too silly. But I can still melt when I hear him sing “Grow Old with You” from “The Wedding Singer” or when he pees his pants in “Billy Madison” (I never thought I would say that).

4. Steve Carell
Steve Carell got his fame through “The Office”, which is one of my favorite shows. He is funny because of his goofy, loser-like and nerdy roles. His characters are never the luckiest guys n the planet.


3. Jerry Seinfeld
He had his best days, but I still love watching “Seinfeld”. His jokes are all so logical, he just thought it through.


2. Seth MacFarlane
He’s funny and we hardly ever see him.He’s a man of a thousand voices and I love “Family Guy” and “Ted”. And man did I enjoy him on “SNL”.


1. Will Ferrell
Just looking at him makes me laugh. I don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t matter if the film is good or not, he makes me laugh anyway.


They almost made the top 5: Jeff Dunham, Tim Allen, Eddie Murphy, Jon Cryer, Kevin James, Owen Wilson

Geen opmerkingen: