donderdag 6 december 2012

Top 5 Thursday: "The Killers" Hits

"The Killers" new album 'Battle Born' is really awesome. I love this band. They are so unique, one of a kind and they had so many great hits. So I decided to create a top 5 for their best songs, the ones that were hitsingles.

5. Human
Fantastic song, no doubt about it.


4. Read my Mind
Just a really great song. It has such a good atmosphere.


3. When you Were Young
This used to be my favorite. Sadly enough on the Dutch radio they often play the remix version. Don't like this one, but the original is awesome.


2. Miss Atomic Bomb
This is the best song on the new album and this one is also ignored by the Dutch radio. It's such a powerful song that gives me the chills every single time. In a good way.


1. Dustland Fairytale
This song was never a hit in my country and I think that's so sad. When I heard this song for the first time, I was sold. Amazing.


They almost made the top 5: Mr. Brightside, Runaways, All These Things That I've Done, Spaceman

Geen opmerkingen: