donderdag 18 oktober 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Stephen King Movies

I’m currently reading Stephen King books and that gave me the idea for this weeks top 5. Almost every story King wrote has been made into a movie. Here are my favorite Stephen King book to movie adaptations.

5. “The Mist”
This movie is very good, creepy and terrifying. Just the idea of being surrounded by mist and you don’t know what’s happening. And that ending…. So dramatic, so sad.



4. “Misery”
What a nut is this Annie. A movie with only two important characters and so exciting. A real chilling story.



3. “The Green Mile”
Another jail movie, with a supernatural touch to it. Some moments are heart wrecking and some touching. A memorable movie that won’t let you go.



2. “Stand By Me”
This movie is so great. Four friends, all different, go on a trip together to find the dead body of Ray Brower. A movie about friendship and so much more.



1. “The Shawshank Redemption”
No doubt about it that this is my number one. People who read my blog know that “The Shawshank Redemption” is my favorite movie of all-time.



They almost made the top 5: “Carrie”, “It” and “The Shining”.

Geen opmerkingen: