zondag 30 september 2012

50 Books Challenge 2012 Update - September 2012

Only four books this month, but I didn't feel like reading towards the end of the month. That feeling is gone already, because I'msuper excited for October. But first, what did I read in september.



# 39. Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens - 4,5/ 5
# 40. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë - 5/ 5
# 41. The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame - 4,5/ 5
# 42. Animal Farm by George Orwell - 5/ 5

Average: 4,8

Favorite of the Month: Jane Eyre

Now the theme for october:



Off course october is the month where we have Halloween, so Stephen King is the perfect author for scary stories. But I'm not only going to read his horror novels. My brother has a huge collection of Stephen King books, so plenty to choose from.

Geen opmerkingen: