dinsdag 31 juli 2012

50 Books Challenge 2012 Update - July

Like I said before announcing my july theme, I didn't have a lot of time to read in the beginning of the month because of my trip to Uganda. I did manage to read four books anyway, so that's pretty good. But this month wasn't really satisfying though. I didn't read very good books. I have the average to proof it.



# 28. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella - 4/ 5
# 29. Solo by Jill Mansell - 1/ 5
# 30. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger - 3/ 5
# 31. Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - 2,5/ 5

Average: 2,6

Favorite of the Month: Remember Me?

Now the theme for august:



I expect to read more 5-star books in august, because Roald Dahl is the best children's book writer off all-time. I decided to focus only on his children's stories and I have so nice ones on my shelve. I can't wait to read them.

Geen opmerkingen: