donderdag 12 april 2012

Top 5 Thursday: "Desperate Housewives" Characters

I’ve been watching “Desperate Housewives” since its first episode and I’m really sad the show is going to end soon. All those years we laughed and cried with those housewives and their men. Here are my favorite characters

5. Renee Perry
I didn’t like her at first, but she kinda grew on me. I like how Renee always acts like she is a selfish woman, but also has a heart. She formed a great couple with Ben.


4. Tom Scavo
I liked him especially because of his humor and how faithful he was to Lynette. My love for Tom cooled a bit after his split from Lynette.


3. Gabrielle Solis
Gabrielle is some piece of work. Appearance means a lot to her, but just like Renee, Gabrielle has a big heart and is a true friend when she needs to be. She’s been with many men, but Carlos is her one and only.


2. Susan Mayer
When I do personality quizzes, Susan is always the housewife I’m most like. I can understand that, because she’s so creative, but I’m not as chaotic as Susan. And I don’t blooper so much either.


1. Lynette Scavo
I liked Lynette from the beginning. I loved her way of raising her children and her idea of parenting. Spontaneous, kind and funny woman.


They almost made the top 5: Mike Delfino, Andrew van de Kamp, Ben Faulkner and Lee McDermott

Geen opmerkingen: