donderdag 9 februari 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Emma Stone Characters

I love Emma Stone. After seeing here in "Zombieland", where I discovered her, I wanted to see more of her. She is awesome!! Here are my five favorite roles.

5. Jules from “Superbad”
She's great as Jonah Hill's crush Jules. She's a nerd magnet, but she sincerely likes him. And she's actually believable while acting nice to him.


4. Hannah from “Crazy, Stupid, Love"
Hannah is a smart woman who knows what she wants, but she isn't always sure when to put it out in the open. I love her together with Jacob.


3. Eugenia “Skeeter” Phelan from “The Help”
Skeeter is determined to reach her goal and she wants to tell everyone her story. Or actually the story of the black help. I admire her strength and the way she believes in herself and how she knows what is really important in life.


2. Wichita from “Zombieland”
Wichita is simply kick-ass. She seems tough on the outside, but on the inside she's a kind and sweet woman.


1. Olive Penderghast from “Easy A”
My favorite Emma Stone character. I love her wit, intelligence, sense of humor, intellect and kindness. Olive is one of the best characters ever written for film and I adore her. Everything about her.


They almost made the top 5: -

Geen opmerkingen: