donderdag 12 januari 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Movie Props I wished I owned

You know those objects that, when you see them, you know exactly which movie it's from. Movie props that you regocnize in an instant. There are props that you just wished you had and in this list I share the ones that I wished I owned.

5. Hamburger phone from “Juno”
I don’t think it is very practical, but it looks so fun. A phone in the shape of a hamburger, come on!


4. Mask from “V for Vendetta”
V is a hero, although people think he’s a terrorist. He does blow up buildings and kills people, but still. He does it for a reason and he only kills people who really deserve it. I just want that mask.


3. The Delorean from the “Back to the Future” series
How cool would it be if we could travel through time? And how awesome it would be if it happened in a Delorean (including Marty McFly). The coolest car in movie history and I’m not even a car lover (or expert for that matter).


2. The piano from “Big”
The scene where Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia play chopsticks on the giant piano. I love that scene. And I really wished I could have the piano. I don’t think I have the room though…


1. Keira Knightley’s dress from “Atonement”
I never wear dressed, but that doesn’t mean I can’t love the look of them. This is without a doubt the most beautiful movie dress ever and I would be proud if I owned it.


They almost made the top 5: The gnome from “Amelie”, the hat from “Indiana Jones” series, the hoverboard “Back to the Future” series, Lightsaber from “Star Wars” series, Wilson the volleyball from “Cast Away”, Sports book from “Back to the Future 2” and the sorting hat from the “Harry Potter” series.

Geen opmerkingen: