woensdag 4 januari 2012

The Many Faces of... Emma Stone

Emma Stone was one of my favorites of last year and also my favorite discovery. So I thought she would be the first one this year I dedicade this item to.

Face # 1: Superbad
Role: Jules
Comment: Straight hair, very natural.
Rating: 4/ 5

Face # 2: The Rocker
Role: Amelia
Comment: A real rock-chick and very kick-ass. Like it.
Rating: 3,5/ 5

Face # 3: The House Bunny
Role: Natalie
Comment: Pretty nerdy, but cute.
Rating: 3/ 5

Face # 4: Ghost of Girlfriend Past
Role: Allison Vandermeersh
Comment: God no, what did they do to her hair?
Rating: 2/ 5

Face # 5: Paper Man
Role: Abby
Comment: Love the hat, again a very natural look.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 6: Zombieland
Role: Wichita
Comment: I love this look.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 7: Easy A
Role: Olive
Comment: If I was into girls, I would marry Emma based on this picture.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 8: Crazy Stupid Love
Role: Hannah
Comment: She looks more mature.
Rating: 4,5/ 5

Face # 9: The Help
Role: Skeeter Phelan
Comment: I prefer Emma as a red head.
Rating: 3/ 5

Face # 10: The Amazing Spider-Man
Role: Gwen Stacy
Comment: Like I said, I like Emma better with red hair. But I do like her like this. My hair looks a bit like hers now.
Rating: 4/ 5

Geen opmerkingen: