donderdag 15 september 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Funny Ladies

Today in my Top 5, I will share with you who are in my opinion the funniest women in showbusiness.

5. Ellen Degeneres
Ellen did the voice of Dory, the forgetful blue fish in “Finding Nemo”. Although she was great in this animation, I prefer her as a host and stand-up comedian. She cracks me up everytime.


4. Julie Bowen
I didn’t know her before “Modern Family” but she won over my heart as the loveable Claire Dunphy. I later realized that Julie was also in “Lost”, but she couldn’t really be funny in that show.


3. Christina Applegate
She got famous because of her role in “Married… with Children” as the beautiful but not-so-bright Kelly Bundy. Later on she appeared in several films, like “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead”, “The Big Hit” and “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy”. And she made the crappy movie “The Sweetest Thing” worth watching because she was the only funny aspect in that film. In “Samantha Who” she again proved us why she’s so funny.


2. Leslie Mann
She’s in so many movies and I always like her characters. She stole the show in “The 40 Year Old Virgin” where she appeared in one scene as a drunk woman Steve Carrel’s character picked up. And what about her performances in “Big Daddy”, “Knocked Up” and “Funny People”. This woman deserves more credit.


1. Kristen Wiig
Without a doubt the funniest woman I’ve ever seen on TV. She rocks in every “SNL” sketch she’s in. Especially as the woman of the two A-holes, Ginny, Penelope and one of the sisters from the Finger Lakes. I loved her in “Adventureland” and “Whip It”. I’m a bit ashamed that I haven’t seen “Bridesmaids”, but nobody wanted to go see it with me.


They almost made the top 5: Amy Poehler, Jenna Fisher, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Aniston

Geen opmerkingen: