donderdag 22 september 2011

Top 5 Thursday: Actresses Under 30

I came to the conclusion that a lot of my favorite actresses are still very young. Some even younger then me. So I decided to make a top 5 of actresses who are still under 30.

5. Emma Stone
The first time I saw her was in “Zombieland”, but ever since that movie I’ve been a fan. Emma is funny, charming and beautiful and I think she rocks. And there are still so many films of her I need to see.


4. Ellen Page
The main reason I love Ellen Page is because she’s not a girlie-girl. She dresses casual but she still looks sexy. I loved her in “Juno” and in “Whip It” and she managed to not fade away in “Inception” where she was surrounded by men and fellow Academy Award nominees/ winners.


3. Emily Blunt
She broke through because of her supporting roles, like the ones she had in “Dan in Real Life” or “The Jane Austen Book Club”. But the character she portrayed in “The Devil Wears Prada” was her most memorable one. Now, Emily can finally play the lead and she gets credit for it. And hopefully she’ll get awarded someday as well.


2. Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett is this classical and elegant beauty, who can do anything from period dramas to modern-day romantic comedy. My favorite movie is still “Lost in Translation”, which is just brilliant because it’s so simple and realistic.


1. Keira Knightley
Keira stays strong in blockbuster movies like “Pirates of the Carribean”, but she rocks in movies like “Pride & Prejudice” and “Atonement” where her acting skills are truly shown. It’s just a matter of time for her winning an Academy Award.


They almost made the top 5: Anne Hathaway, Kirsten Dunst and Abigail Breslin

Geen opmerkingen: