woensdag 28 september 2011

The Many Faces of... Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Joseph Gordon-Levitt had already stolen my heart in "10 Things I Hate About You", but he didn't star in that many (well known) films after that. Ever since "(500) Days of Summer" our Joseph returned and how.... He did some fantastic movies and had some great looks. Here they are.

Face # 1: 10 Things I Hate About You
Role: Cameron James
Comment: A very cute and boyish look.
Rating: 4/ 5

Face # 2: Brick
Role: Brandon
Comment: A very casual look.
Rating: 3/ 5

Face # 3: The Lookout
Role: Chris Pratt
Comment: Again pretty casual, I don't really like the long hair in his neck but he still looks good.
Rating: 3,5/ 5

Face # 4: Kill Shot
Role: Richie
Comment: He has an earring!! I hate it when men wear earrings!!
Rating: 1,5/ 5

Face # 5: G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
Role: The Doctor/ Rex Lewis
Comment: There's really not much to see of his face.
Rating: 2,5/ 5

Face # 6: Stoploss
Role: Tommy Burgess
Comment: Short hair, very nice.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 7: Uncertainty
Role: Bobby
Comment: This is what I'm talking about, the way I love my Jo! Great look, just sad that this movie isn't that well known.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 8: (500) Days of Summer
Role: Tom Hansen
Comment: Again a great look. I especially love the clothes he wears in this movie.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 9: Inception
Role: Arthur
Comment: Normally I don't like the slick, combed back hair. But on Joseph it looks great, I love this look.
Rating: 5/ 5

Face # 10: Hesher
Role: Hesher
Comment: Greasy, skinny, dirty, home made tattoo. Perfect role, but not one of my favorite looks.
Rating: 2/ 5

Face # 11: 50/ 50
Role: Adam
Comment: The reason he looks like this is because his character is sick, so it's almost impossible to look steaming hot.
Rating: 3/ 5

Geen opmerkingen: