woensdag 31 augustus 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - August

This month I read some pretty big books, but I did manage to read 5 and a half books.

# 42. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
# 43. Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
# 44. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
# 45. The Shining by Stephen King
# 46. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
# 47. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millenium # 1) by Stieg Larsson

Favorite of the month: "Thirteen Reasons Why"

I haven't finished "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" yet. I think I will finish it this weekend. I'm just three books away from reaching my goal of 50. I still have some great books on my shelve. Some of them are up there for a long time already, so I have plenty of reading material. I'll keep you updated.

Geen opmerkingen: