zaterdag 2 juli 2011

Cast Your Life

I got this idea from several blogs I've read. 'Cast Your Life' is a fantasy casting, where you cast actors to play the people in your life. I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, so I decided to give it a try.

The Main Character/ Me played by Rachel McAdams: Not that we look that much a like, but I just adore this actrice. She is very natural and that's what I prefer in actresses. I like everything she does and Naomi Watts is just a bit too old to play me.


The Mistake played by Ian Somerhalder: Such a handsome man, easy to fall for. Ian would be perfect for playing the 'bad boyfriend' everyone warnes you about, but you just go for it anyway.


The Crush played by Robert Downey Jr.: I have a secret crush on the man, so he's the perfect man for the job. Robert Downey Jr. is so irresistable, but you'd most likely never end up with him.


The True Love played by James Franco: The perfect man of the moment and the first guy I thought of while making this list and casting this role.


True Love's Best Friend played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt: He was also considered for the role James ended up getting, but this role wil suit him just fine. His could play a very loyal and fun friend.


The Best Friend # 1 played by Natalie Portman: My friend remimnds me of her a bit. not because of her looks, but because of her intelligence and her kindness.


The Best Friend # 2 played by Ellen Page: She was also in the race for my role, but she fitted my friend better. Not a girlie-girl, sometimes one-of-the-guys. A friend you can always rely on and have a lot of laughs with.


The Big Brother played by Matt Damon: My brother and I have an age difference of six years, so I picked a slightly 'older' actor for the role of my brother. Matt Damon is a very serious man, as an actor. My brother is very serious about his job too. But when you start talking to him, he losens up a bit and that's what Matt Damon has while watching him do interviews. He would portray my brother perfectly.


The Father played by Tom Hanks: My favorite actor and he's about my dad's age. Tom's a bit funnier then my father, but if I could choose any actor to play my dad it would be him. Besides, my dad likes him too so I think I made the right choice.


The Mother played by Michelle Pfeiffer: This one was tough. I was thinking of Meryl Streep. But I went with Michelle Pfeiffer. She's both serious and humorous and I love her as an actress more then Streep.


The Rival played by Dianna Agron: Don't get me wrong, I love Dianna Agron, but she has proven that she is very good a competing with other girls. I think she fits perfectly in this cast.


This was so much fun! I liked pretending to be a casting director. Maybe I will do this more often. And I think I picked a great cast. I always wanted to see Rachel McAdams together with James Franco, especially as each others love interests. And Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Hanks in the same film... a dream come true.

Geen opmerkingen: