zondag 31 juli 2011

50 Book Challenge 2011 Update - July

I did quite some reading this month and I read a lot of good novels. It has also occured to me that I'm not that far from my goal to read 50 books yet. This is going to be very easy.

# 36. Yes Man by Danny Wallace
# 37. Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay
# 38. Matched by Ally Condie
# 39. The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto Che Guevara
# 40. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
# 41. Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen

Favorite of the month: "Yes Man"

I haven't finished "Riding Lessons" yet, but I will probably today or else tomorrow. I will make a trip to the library this week, so I'm going to pick up some new books. And there are still a lot of books on the shelve that I need to read. I'll keep you updated.

Geen opmerkingen: