donderdag 5 mei 2011

Favorite Hollywood Couples

I'm not a girl that's all for the glitter and the glamour, but I do like to watch Hollywood stars on the red carpet or read about them in magazines or on the internet. Especially about Hollywood couples. Some even more then other, because I have my favorites. Here are my favorite Hollywood couples in random order:

- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber
- Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski (They are probably my favorite couple)
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Claire Daines and Hugh Dancy

Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were my actual favorites, but I also wasn't surprised to hear about their break-up either. Now Scarlett is dating Sean Penn. I also liked Jake Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst, Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger and Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams when they were together. I think the couples in my list are pretty stable, most of them are together for quite some time now. Who's your favorite Hollywood couple?

Geen opmerkingen: