dinsdag 31 mei 2011

50 Books Challenge 2011 Update - May

I had a pretty good month. I read some very big books and I read three books that I ended up giving a five out of five rating. And I now reached 30, so I'm ahead of my schedule and still having a lot of fun reading. Here's an update.

# 25. Ape House by Sara Gruen
# 26. One Day by David Nicholls
# 27. Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy
# 28. The Awakening (Vampire Diaries # 1) by L.J. Smith
# 29. The Struggle (Vampire Diaries # 2) by L.J. Smith
# 30. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Favorite of the month: "One Day"

Some great books I still have to read. I'm going to read "Catching Fire"by Suzanne Collins next. I'm into fantasy/ sci-fi lately, a genre I would normally never go for. I'll keep you posted on my challenge, but fot now: Happy reading everyone!

Geen opmerkingen: