donderdag 7 april 2011

Something new from Steve, Ryan, Will, Tom, Julia, Reese, Owen and Rachel

I always like to check the newest movie trailer, to see what is coming in the theatres soon. I've seen some great new ones this week. Here are my favorites:

"Crazy, Stupid, Love" (with Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Marisa Tomei and Kevin Bacon)
Steve Carell plays a man who's dealing with a marital crisis. He meets Ryan Goslings character, who is a ladiesman. Steve Carell is just great, he's so endeering. And Ryan Gosling.... oooh. Fantastic, underrated actor and extremely handsome!

"Everything Must Go" (with Will Ferrell, Rebecca Hall and Laura Dern)
After he lost his wife and job, Nick Halsey holds a yardsale in order to start over. A new neighbour might be the key to his return to form. I think Will Ferrell is hilarious and this seems like a mix of comedy and light drama. I really like those kind of films.

"Larry Crowne" (Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts)
After losing his job, the middle aged Larry Crowne reinvents himself by going back to college. I look forward to anything with Tom Hanks in it, he can hardly do anything wrong. Julia Roberts will make a great leading lady.

"Water for Elephants" (Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz)
After his parents die, Jacob joins a traveling circus. He takes care of Rosie, the elphant and falls for the beautiful Marlene who's the wife of brute August. I think all three actors where cast perfectly, especially Waltz. I actually pictures him while reading the book (which I loved!).

"Midnight in Paris" (Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, Marion Cotillard, Adrien Brody and Kathy Bates)
It's a romantic comedy that follows a family traveling to the city for business. The party includes a young engaged couple that has their lives transformed throughout the journey. I love Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams and they reunite in this film (they starred together in "Wedding Crashers"). And I love the poster!

Some great movies, I can't say which one I'm looking forward to the most. It's just fun to see movies with some of my favorites in it.

Geen opmerkingen: