zaterdag 16 april 2011

Best of... Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore. She's not one of my top 10 favorites, but I always enjoy her movies. I think it's because she doesn't really care what other people say. She had a tough childhood, but got over it and made some great films. Here are some of my favorite Drew Barrymore movies.

"E.T. : The Extra Terrestrial"
This is one of the very few movies that always makes me cry. And don't you just love Drew as the little Gertie?

"Scream"
I think this is still the best "Scream" movie (although I haven't seen the fourth installment yet). Drew is in the opening scene and I think also the most memorable one. Awesome!

"The Wedding Singer"
I luv this movie! I remember seeing it for the first time and loving it. It's one of those movies I'll always watch when it's on, even though I also own it on DVD. Drew and Adam make a great couple.

"EverAfter"
I'm a sucker for romantic fairytale-like stories. Drew is just adorable and irresistable in this film. She was the reason that I watched it and I kinda loved it.

"Never Been Kissed"
I love her clumbsiness here. It's not one of her best, but certainly very funny and enjoyable.

"Donnie Darko"
A cult classic. The first time I saw it, it kinda confused me a bit. But after seeing it for the second time I knew how great this film was. "Donnie Darko" is one of the best movies ever.

"50 First Dates"
The reason I like this one is mostly because Adam and Drew teaming up again. It's not as good as "The Wedding Singer" but I liked it.

"He's Just Not That Into You"
I felt sorry for Drew's character Mary. She so deserves love and it just doesn't work for her. It's a fun film, just fun.

You're probably wondering why "Charlie's Angels" isn't on it. I'm just not a fan, although Drew's character Dylan was my favorite of the three angels. I'm really dying to see "Whip It". And her 2012 upcoming movie "Everybody Loves Whales" sounds awesome too. It also starts John Krasinski, whom I absolutely adore.

Geen opmerkingen: