vrijdag 28 januari 2011

Oscar predictions 2011

Every year I try to predict the Oscar winners. I'm actually pretty good at it, because last year I guessed all the important ones. So, this year I'm going to do it as well. Here's my list of who would and should win.

Best Motion Picture of the Year
Should Win: "Inception"
Would Win: "The Social Network"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role
Should Win: James Franco for "127 Hours"
Would Win: Colin Firth for "The King's Speech"

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role
Should Win: Natalie Portman for "Black Swan" or Annette Bening for "The Kids Are Alright"
Would Win: Natalie Portman for "Black Swan"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
Should Win: Christian Bale for "The Fighter"
Would Win: Christian Bale for "The Fighter"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
Should Win: Amy Adams for "The Fighter"
Would Win: Melissa Leo for "The Fighter"

Best Achievement in Directing
Should Win: Ethan Coen, Joel Coen for "True Grit"
Would Win: David Fincher for "The Social Network"

I'm also looking forward to Anne Hathaway and James Franco hosting. I think they would make a great duo. I saw the promo and it was really funny, so that promises a lot for the show.

Geen opmerkingen: