zaterdag 25 september 2010

CSI season 11 premiere

The 23th of September, CSI had an explosive season premiere. I think this is one of the best season starters CSI has ever had. It had it all: action, drama and excitement. Justin Bieber guest starred, but his role wasn't that big. Considering the ending of the episode I think he will be back some day. Here are some things I loved about this episode:

- Nick all emotional. I love it that he's not affraid to show emotions and it doesn't make him a wimp. I kinda melt;
- Catherine as the great leader of the pack. She proves again why she's the supervisor;
- Lou! His first name is Lou. I heard Greg call Detective Vartann Lou once, but I wasn't sure. Now I am;
- Kacey Monohan. I kinda liked her, nice accent. She and Nick made a g reat team and maybe even more....;
- Ray and Doc Robbins in the hospital, where Robbins gave Ray the cane. And then the bear hug, aaaw;
- The talk between Catherine and Nick about Warrick. Nice to hear his mention;
- Greg saving Vartann;
- Sara punching that lady. Kick ass Sara;
- The scene between Nick and Jason, he's so good with people;
- The open ending. It looks like we're gonna see more of that storyline. Interesting.

So all in all it was a great episode. I'm looking forward to the next three episodes, after seeing pictures. "Pool Shark", "Blood Moon" and "Sqweegel".

Geen opmerkingen: