zondag 4 juli 2010

New addiction: Glee

The show doesn't start in the Netherlands untill the fall, but I allready watch it: "Glee". I heard so many stories about this show. How great it was and how it won an award for best Comedy/ Musical. And when I saw the cast of "Glee" on Oprah, I wanted to see more! It's a show about Will Shuester, who is a Spanish teacher at McKinley Highschool. He decides to run the Gleeclub, a singing group called New Directions. It's a mix of comedy, light drama and a lot of music. I was hooked on this show from the first episode. Now I can't wait for season 2 to start.
Will Shuester is my favorite. See, those teachers make high school worth going to. I did't have those when I was a teenager. I also love Emma, a bit quirky with her germ issues. But Will and Emma belong together. I think Puck and Quinn are my favorite Glee members, but I also like Finn, Rachel, Tina, Kurt and Artie. Sue is the one that makes me laugh te most. Her role is fantastic! "That's how Sue sees it".
Well, now it's official. I'M A GLEEK!

Geen opmerkingen: