dinsdag 27 juli 2010

My to-read pile

It's summer and I love reading in the summer. Just sitting back in the yard, with a good book. Great for relaxing. Recently me and some of my co-workers exchanged books, we sort of liked started our own little book club. Loes borrowed "P.S. I Love You" by Cecilia Ahern, Petra got my copy of "Sense & Sensebility" by Jane Austen and Aukje lend "The Girl with the Pearl Earring" by Tracy Chevalier and "Atonement" by Ian McEwan. I also got some books from them:
- "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave;
- "Meisje met Negen Pruiken" by Sophie van de Stap (translation: "Girl with Nine Wigs")
- "Daughter of the Ganges" by Asha Miro
- "Schaduw Zuster" by Simone van de Vlugt (Translation: "Shadow Sister")

I also got another book that I have to read and that's "The Kite Runner" by Kahled Hosseini. I'm probably the only one that hasn't read it yet, but I just never got to it. There were so many books I had to read.

If you want to keep up with me and my reading, check the picture on the right. I'll keep you updated on the book that I'm reading at the moment.

Geen opmerkingen: