maandag 3 mei 2010

Disneyland was great!!!

Yesterday evening I came back from Disneyland, Paris. I went three days with my friends Irene and Evelien. We had a blast!. The first two days we visited the park and the studios. The third day we made a tour trough Paris. We took a lot of pictures and here are some of mine:

Me with Eeyore:



Me as Mary Poppins:



Evelien, Irene and Me with Sully and Mike from "Monster's Inc.":



I bought some souvenirs for my family. My mom got a keychain with Minnie Mouse, my dad a bandana with Jack Skellington and I bought my brother a Mr. Potato head. For myself I got a mug and bowl with Mike on it, from "Monster's Inc."

Soon I will post some more picture that my friend Evelien made. She made over 400 photos!!! She photographs everything!!!!

Geen opmerkingen: