dinsdag 9 maart 2010

And the winner is....ME!!!

I told you that my brother, my parents and I all made a prediction for the Oscars. We only predicted actor, actress, supporting actor, supporting actress, movie and director. All my guesses where right, my brother missed the director category, my dad only got movie and supporting actor and my mom guessed Sandra Bullock (my mom and dad aren't movie experts...).

I'm glad that I won, but not glad with some winners. I think "The Hurt Locker" is a bit overrated, but I understand why The Academy likes it. Iraq is a very up-to-date topic, but not very original. Mo'nique wouldn't be my pick either, because I'm just not a fan. But again I can understand, because we know her as a comedy actress and she shows us a different side of herself. Director, no, not my pick either. For the same reasons as I wouldn't have picked the movie.

Sandra finally being nominated was awesome, her winning it is even more amazing. She really deserves it. So does Jeff Bridges. I can't believe he never won before. If Morgan Freeman had won, I would be happy as well, he's one of my favorites of all time. Christoph Waltz winning was my highlight!!! He really impessed me in "Inglorious Basterds", especially because I didn't know him before.

Geen opmerkingen: