zaterdag 13 februari 2010

Oscar predictions 2010

I'm looking forward to the Academy Awards, in march. I always try to predict and this year so are my parents and my brother. It's a competition and it's fun. It's a bit harder this year, because there are 10 nominees in the category Best Movie, but still it's a lot of fun. I still don't understand why they did that, but anyway.Here are my predictions for the bigger categories:

[MOVIE] "The Hurt Locker" (or "Avatar")
[ACTOR] Jeff Bridges for "Crazy Heart"
[ACTRESS] Sandra Bullock for "The Blind Side"
[SUPPORTING ACTOR] Christoph Waltz for "Inglorious Basterds"
[SUPPORTING ACTRESS] Mo'nique for "Precious"
[DIRECTOR] Kathryn Bigalow for "The Hurt Locker"

I'm actually hoping for Jeff, Sandra and Cristoph. For the film and director I'm wishing that finally Tarantino wins an oscar for "Inglorious Basterds", allthough I think he made better movies, he does deserve it anyway. We'll see, we'll see!!!

Geen opmerkingen: