vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Love Sucks

I recently got hooked on a new TV show: "The Vampire Diaries". It just started here in The Netherlands and I loved it from the first episode on. There's always been something about vampires. I really get Elena, she's suffering from a great loss and then she falls in the arms of a handsome vampire Stefan (not knowing that he is one). Little does she know that Stefans brother Damon is even more handsome and charming, but slighty evil. Allthough Damon is the 'evil' brother, I feel more drawn to him then to Stefan. He did something to me, that's why he's my favorite character. It seems that I have a thing for the 'not- so- perfect- bad- ass' kinda guy (Like Dean from "Supernatural", Lincoln from "Prison Break" and Sawyer from "Lost").
I'm really curious about how this show is going to develope and how the love triangle between Stefan, Elena and Damon unfolds. Of all the vampire TV shows that are on (Like the stupid "True Blood" which has way too much sex and nudity in it and the very good but cancelled "Moonlight"), I like "The Vampire Diaries" the best.

Geen opmerkingen: