vrijdag 15 januari 2010

The Full Monty

I love the movie "The Full Monty" , about six unemployed men who decide to become strippers, because women would pay a lot to see the Chippendales. Only these men will go the full monty. Well, yesterday I saw it live! I went to see the musical version of "The Full Monty" and I have to say that it's the most hilarious musical I ever saw. The story was very similar to the movie and the songs were great. The leading actors were perfectly cast. Especially Dave and the suicidal Martin. They were also the funniest men of the group.
In the movie you don't actually see them going the full monty, because you see their behind. But in the musical we saw every bit of it! Reviews said it only took 3 seconds. Well, it was a little bit more then three seconds. I think it's very brave of those guys to do that every night in front of so many people (mostly women). They got a loud applause and they had to come back for like three or four times. It's a great musical and if it plays in your country, please go see it. It's a real treat. As you can see, I had a lot of fun:

Geen opmerkingen: