dinsdag 1 december 2009

Harvest Delight

Of all the seasons I have one personal favorite. It might sound funny or even weird, but the fall has always been my favorite season. People only think of it as rainy and windy. It is, but the fall is so much more than that. Here are the reasons why fall is special to me:
- On rainy days you have time to read a good book, play boardgames with friends or family and watch a movie you've been willing to see for a while;
- It's cosy inside the house;
- Halloween;
- Toadstools in your yard;
- The leafs on the trees get beautiful colors;
- You'll see squirrels, hedgehogs, frogs and robins

Plenty of good reasons to love autumn!!!!

1 opmerking:

Series and Videos zei

Hello,

apparently you like tv-shows and movies so I thought I would write and ask if you wanted to be a part of my newstarted blog - seriesandvideos.blogspot.com/

If you'd just go in there you'll find out what it's about. I hope you can give tips.

Also, I read Harvest Delight and I totally agree, but still I prefer summer though. You missed one great thing about autumn - be out in the rain when it's totally empty and you just feel how fresh everything is! At least that's what I think... :)

Well give me a visit and please comment and tell me something about favorite tv-shows or something! :D

have a good one

/Julius