zondag 29 november 2009

My current playlist (2)

I change my playlist from time to time. I still love the other songs tough, but sometimes you press that repeat button at the same songs. Songs that make you happy at the moment or give you a good feeling. Not all songs are new, some of them are centuries old (OK, maybe not centruries). So, here is my current playlist:

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Bruce Springsteen - Working on a Dream
Lifehouse - Halfway Gone
Foo Fighters - Wheels
Greenday - 21st Century Breakdown
Pearl Jam - Just Breathe
Lionel Richie ft. Trijntje Oosterhuis - Face in the Crowd
James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind(I heard in in the movie "Funny People")
Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
Queensryche - Silent Lucidity
Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
Sting - Fields of Gold
The Killers - Dustland Fairytale
Pearl Jam - Man of the Hour

Geen opmerkingen: