zondag 11 oktober 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Last wednesday, october 7th, I turned 25!!! Time travels fast. Yesterday, october 10th, I invited my friends over. Both my family and friends spoiled me.
My parents:
- Nintendo DS Game Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (highly addictive, just like the first one)
- The Office US Season 4 DVD box
- Rituals showering gel
My brother:
- DVD "The Green Mile"
- DVD " The Dark Knight"
- DVD "There Will Be Blood"
But the greatest gift of all was from my friends Irene and Evelien. My rabbit Mr. Floppy past away this summer and Evelien said: we're going to get you a new one for your birthday. I tought she was kidding. But clearly not. One of these black rabbits in this picture below is going to be mine in two weeks. Cute huh!



I will tell you everything about it when he (or she) arrives. I'm so excited!!!!

Geen opmerkingen: