zaterdag 25 april 2009

CSI Movie

I read an article about CSI. There is going to be a CSI movie!!! At least according to William Petersen. I sounds exciting, but I don't know if it's a great idea. A lot of show do it these days, maybe it's not original enough. On the other hand: I really don't care what the other show do. CSI is going to the big screen!!!! A full lenght movie, two hours of CSI ( which also means two hours of Nick Stokes), it's just wonderfull. I'm curious about some things:
- Are Grissom and Sara going to be in it?
- What kind of case are they trying to solve?
- Is the story getting more personal?
- Are all the characters getting the same screen time?
We just have to wait (that's pretty hard!!!). I have time enough to find someone who wants to see it with me, when it hits theatres. My family and friends aren't fans you know.

Geen opmerkingen: