zaterdag 28 maart 2009

Friends will be friends

Yesterday I visited my friends Evelien en Irene. We watched a DVD together, Guus Meeuwis in concert, because we visited that concert last year. Because the camera found us (I'm famous!!!) we wanted to watch the concert again, and yes.... it's official: I was on tv. We had so much fun.
Irene is my neighbour and we know each other for about 18 years now. That's a long time. Evelien also lived on our street, but now she has a place of her own. We have been friends with her for exactly 10 years now. Throughout the years I had friends in elementery school, high school, college, you name it. But you lose contact or you see each other only every two months or have contact through e-mail. Irene and Evelien are my only constant friends. We don't spend as much time together as when we were younger, but it's still a great friendship. I hope it never fades away, because they are very special to me. Real friendship is hard to find, but they are real friends.

X Joyce

Pictured from left to right: me, Irene and Evelien

Geen opmerkingen: