woensdag 11 februari 2009

P.S. Read this book

I like reading. Now I'm reading P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern. It's about Holly Kennedy, who is happily married to Gerry. So when Gerry dies of a brain tumor, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself.
This book is both funny and sad. You feel for Holly and you really symphatize her. Like Holly, you really look forward to Gerry's next message, because she can open an envelope every month. I didn't finish the book yet, but I'm almost done. It's a chick-flick, so boys won't like it, but I really enjoy reading it.

X Joyce

P.S. For the people that don't like reading. The movie came out recently, starring Hillary Swank, Gerard Butler, Lisa Kudrow, Gina Gershon, Kathy Bates, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Harry Connick Jr.

Geen opmerkingen: