vrijdag 19 december 2008

True Colours

I'm a game freak and I discovered a new game: True Colours. You can play it with your friends, because now you have to show them how well you now them. You get a question (for example: who is always late?) and then you have to give out two votes. You can vote on two different people or twice on the same person. You can not vote for yourself. If everyone voted, you have to predict how many votes you got. The last step is to count all the votes and see who wins this round. This game is a lot of fun. It's confronting sometimes, but mostly it's responsible for a lot of laughs. I played it with my friends Chris, Irene and Evelien and they loved is just as much as I did. So during the holidays, we will play this game more often...

X Joyce

Geen opmerkingen: